Saturday, December 1, 2012

December!

As I wake to a cool, crisp morning, my heart yearns for an adventure. The sun is filtering through the clouds like rays in an ocean, and tiny snowflakes glitter to the surface like a handful of confetti set loose. The air is fresh. Clean. Pure. And the ground is covered in a frosty blanket that won’t melt until March.

It is December.

But what do I do? My day is completely empty. Nothing planned. Wrap Christmas presents? Wait for a friend to call me to hang out? Grab my camera and try to capture the magic hidden in corners? I have no idea.

I don’t even know what the point of this post is, other than to say it is OFFICIALLY December, and that I have no plans for the day. And for some reason, I don’t have an issue with that. It’s an empty day, a day to be free. Another day God has blessed me with, and I know it will be amazing! And so...without further ado....let the adventure begin! Hello December.




No comments:

Post a Comment